- The Miami Downtown Development Authority writes: “Downtown Miami is South Florida’s destination for global business. A thriving business sector, cultural center, an active and vibrant urban community – all are fueling residential, retail and commercial development in the downtown core. ” MDDA provides valuable research information on their website, and publishes an excellent overview in English, Spanish and Portuguese:
- WorldExecutive.com Business Travel Advice
- Miami DDA Population & Demographics Report 2014
- Tech Downtown Miami – This guide provides you with the resources and information about Miami’s tech scene as well as useful contacts and insider knowledge to help you decide where to set up, find staff and partners or connect with like-minded people.
Articles about City of Miami
- Jan 2013 – Brickell Magazine: Urban Evolution
- Downtown Miami – A New State of Mind: “This short documentary provides a close look at the current state of Downtown Miami and a glimpse of this exciting area’s future expansion and growth.” February 23, 2015