Today is the seventh annual Give Miami Day, organized by the Miami Foundation to promote local non-profits and encourage Miamians to donate locally with greater impact. In 2017, Give Miami Day raised $10.1 million from 20,000 donors to benefit 700 Miami nonprofits.
Visit Give Miami Day before midnight tonight to find your favorite non-profit organizations. Increase your donation dollars by taking advantage of the “Matched Minutes”, “Timed Prizes” and “Milestone Prizes”.
There are deserving local charities in every category imaginable, including:
- Education & Youth Development
- Health & Human Services
- Arts, Culture & Humanities
- Civic Engagement
- Environment & Public Spaces
- Faith Based Organizations
- Accessibility & Disability Services
- Housing & Affordability
- Crime Prevention & Legal Services
- Food, Agriculture & Nutrition
- Science & Technology
I will be watching the leaderboard to see how my favorite charities are doing!
For more information, and to make your own donation, visit GiveMiamiDay.org